Due Process Hearings

If parents disagree with any or all portions of the IEP, they may request a due process hearing with the Officer of Administrative Hearing (“OAH”). At the hearing, both sides present evidence by calling witnesses and — documents to support their case. An OAH judge decides whether your child received or was offered a free and appropriate public education.