How It Works

Is your child having difficulty in school?
Is the school district failing to help you?

  1. Contact the KED LAW Group, APC. (323) 291 -1795
  2. Fill out client intake form
  3. We will schedule a FREE Consultation/ Intake
What you should bring with you to the intake?:

If you have any of the following documents please bring them with you to the intake:

  • All Evaluations (e.g., Psychological, Educational, Speech, etc.)
  • All Individualized Education Plans (IEP’s)
  • All Disciplinary Records
  • All Stanford 9, and CAT/6 Scores
  • All Correspondence between you and the school